PNB Mobile Banking Registration and activation online or by Debit card have made the Banking very easy as we know that today’s nobody wants to go to the bank branch and waste the time in the queue as the people can do the banking work from their mobile handset from anywhere & anytime. It is a quick, simple and convenient way of Banking. Moreover, there are variants available for different types of handsets. There is one of the best things is the NRI customer can also avail the Mobile Banking Service through their Domestic Handset Mobile Number.
PNB Mobile Banking Key Features of Punjab National Bank
|Financial Services||Non-Financial Services||Value Added Services|
Fund Transfer within PNB
·3rd Party Transfers
|View Account Details Statement of Account Nomination details Transaction History||Online Registration & Password reset Facility for Debit card holders & Retail Internet Banking Users
The user can schedule transaction for the future date.
Recurring transactions e.g. Automatic credit to RD account every month.
|Inter Bank Fund Transfer 24 by seven facility, even on Sundays & Holidays through IMPS (using IFSC or MMID) NEFT*||Cheque Related Services
Stop Payment of Cheque
Cheque Status Inquiry
Raise Cheque book request
|Utility Bill Payments Mobile & DTH Recharge||Offline Service Requests Apply for various Bank products.|
Few Online Services & remittances may be available from 6 AM to 10 PM or as per RBI timings.
How to do Mobile Banking Registration Online
The customer can do online Registration through Debit card if they are Debit card holder. They can register online by visiting https://mobile.nepnb.com, and retail PNB customers can register by logging in their Internet Banking Personal Setting other Setting Register for Mobile Banking.
How to Activate PNB mBanking App
The PNB (Punjab National Bank) Mobile Banking App is available for Android, J2ME, Apple and Blackberry platforms:-
• You have to download the PNB Mobile Banking App through Google Play Store and other respective platforms as per the Operating System.
• Then, Click on “Set MPIN.”
• After that, you need to Enter Customer ID & Click on “Continue.”
• Then, Enter the Date of Birth as provided at the time of registration for Mobile Banking Services.
• Then, you will receive the auto-generated 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
• You need to enter “OTP” in the respective field and click on “Activate.”
• Then, you need to Set 4-digit MPIN (Numeric only), which will be used for login in Mobile Banking App. It will be your Mobile Banking Password.
• Finally, you need to confirm MPIN by re-entering the same in the respective field.